CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 06-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
Andrew Schechterly

Profile:
Re: Anyone my age and female?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Nichols View Post

This is what runs through my mind, halfway through each workout: "Why the hell am I here, doing this, right now?!" I've found that if I'm not asking myself that question, I'm not getting the best results from my workout.

I always do that too. I'm nervous and excited for a workout, then halfway through I think "why the hell am I doing this to myself?" then I finish, lay in a pool of sweat, gasping for breath and I remember why... every time.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Joseph Nichols

Profile:
Re: Anyone my age and female?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Schechterly View Post
I always do that too. I'm nervous and excited for a workout, then halfway through I think "why the hell am I doing this to myself?" then I finish, lay in a pool of sweat, gasping for breath and I remember why... every time.
That's exactly how I feel... every time.. or disappointment when a female beats me... (which never happens unless it involves double unders and hspu's)