CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Competitions
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Competitions Competitions, contests & challenges

Old 05-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Eric Montgomery

Profile:
Looking for help at Northeast Regionals next weekend

I'm going to be running a vendor tent for my summer internship company (WFS) next weekend at the Northeast Regionals outside Boston. Since the company is based in San Diego I'll be at it alone, so I'm looking for one or two people who can help on any of the three days with basic stuff like tent setup and breakdown, keeping track of sales, stocking shelves, etc. I can't offer a salary but I can get you into the event with a vendor pass and get you some free B2B stuff.

A little about the company--it was founded about a year ago by a few friends of mine who are former Navy EOD types. B2B is tied in with a handful of veteran-related charities and donates 15% of its profits to them in addition to running fundraisers directly on their behalf. A few of our partner charities are the Travis Manion Foundation, Operation Amerithon, and Green Beach.

PM me if interested.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Robert Abitia

Profile:
Re: Looking for help at Northeast Regionals next weekend

I saw B2B at the So Cal Regionals. Pretty nice stuff. I didn't get the 'cause' while I was there visiting the booth, if I did I might have made a purchase. Make sure to push that or explain while you're running your booth Eric! Hope you have a great weekend out there!
Old 05-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
Eric Montgomery

Profile:

No problem, we realized that mistake with our setup on Friday and added some more company information around our tent for Saturday and Sunday. We tended to get good responses from people who stopped to talk to us, but a lot seemed to pass by without noticing our signs and whatnot if they didn't slow down.

You can get 10% off an online order by using the code "CFGAMES" on our website if there's anything you're interested in picking up now. We're also in the process of working with a few gyms and companies to sell our stuff through other routes, so if you're at an affiliate that is interested let me know and we can work something out. Several gyms have been interested in selling our t-shirts or the .50 caliber bottle openers with their logo engraved on them.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
Robert Abitia

Profile:

I was just going to say that the .50 Cal bottle openers are legit. I might have to pick one up. Thanks for the coupon.

-Rob