CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 03-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #61
Brent E Harsch

Profile:
Re: Gym bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Brown View Post
I just saw on facebook the big Datsu gear bag is like 75.00..

http://wig.bz/p2?product=products/pgb SFW
Saw that too and pulled the trigger as I've been looking for a good bag anyway.
34/m/5'10"/215lbs/BF%UNK PR's CFT 785#/DL 375#/1Mile Run 6:21/2km Row 7:56/10K 1:00:52/400M 1:17/Accomplishments Burpee Mile
Old 03-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #62
Bryan Rowland

Profile:

sweet got the bag I was wanting the big one as well thought I would be waiting a while for a good deal. I also got an extra 5% of through facebook promo.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #63
Chris S Odell

Profile:

i'm glad you guys like the gear and things are on sale now so it's a good time to grab stuff before we move this week. thanks all.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #64
Bryan Rowland

Profile:

Just thought I would add to mu past post. After putting my order in I received a shipment email about 2 hours later. Are you kidding me its the weekend and you guys are working?? That is awesome costumer service get the orders in and get em out to the buyer as fast as possible. I can't wait to see this bad boy.

I went with the big one due to how much I need to carry. Hoping it will fit boots, uniform, shower gear, crossfit gear.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #65
Brent E Harsch

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Rowland View Post
Just thought I would add to mu past post. After putting my order in I received a shipment email about 2 hours later. Are you kidding me its the weekend and you guys are working?? That is awesome costumer service get the orders in and get em out to the buyer as fast as possible. I can't wait to see this bad boy.

I went with the big one due to how much I need to carry. Hoping it will fit boots, uniform, shower gear, crossfit gear.
Me too. Since I'm stationed in Korea, I ordered mine in the middle of the night stateside, but when I woke up I already had a shipment email. I just tried to recommend this bag to a friend of mine, but I see they are currently unavailable so it looks like that sale worked. I'm glad I was able to get mine ordered.
34/m/5'10"/215lbs/BF%UNK PR's CFT 785#/DL 375#/1Mile Run 6:21/2km Row 7:56/10K 1:00:52/400M 1:17/Accomplishments Burpee Mile
Old 03-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #66
Chris S Odell

Profile:

yes the sale did work well and now i have less to move to the new location, thanks all!

i try to ship things out fast as i can, i work random hours too so it usually works out. things may gets slower when we move to order fulfillment but i will do my best to keep on it. thanks again and i'm looking forward to hearing your feedback here
Old 03-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #67
Marco Pineda

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K Odell View Post
you got it...

"crossfitlove-5"

for 5% off all orders for my CrossFit folk

btw all of our bags come with what we call a "nasty bag" which is a large wet bag for keeping really super soiled stuff or shoes in.
Chris,

Came back from vacation and the bag was waiting for me. It's great. Seems like just the right amount of pockets, and the nasty bag is a very nice touch. I wish I had it when I was still doing MA, but I'm glad to have it now.

I don't know how many other folks on here don't/won't FB but it would be great to have a comparable discount for Journal readers.

Thanks again for the discount and the great product.

Marco
Old 03-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #68
Brent E Harsch

Profile:

My bag arrived yesterday. Thanks for the quick shipment Chris as I am stationed in Korea and I got it on Friday which ended up being less than a week.

The bag is awesome. I'm glad I decided to purchase it when you put them on sale. I plan on using it a lot and I've already had some questions on it so maybe I can spark some interest over here for your bags.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #69
Chris S Odell

Profile:

glad you guys got your bags and like them

i'll see about making a better discount for you non FB folks. for now the 5% i hope will help, it's hard for me to offer 10% anymore on anything as it kills my margins which are already low. the FB code might drop to 5% soon too. but if any of you are super poor and just need a little help buying a bag email me and i'll see what can be done.

thanks.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:16 AM   #70
Brent E Harsch

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K Odell View Post
glad you guys got your bags and like them

i'll see about making a better discount for you non FB folks. for now the 5% i hope will help, it's hard for me to offer 10% anymore on anything as it kills my margins which are already low. the FB code might drop to 5% soon too. but if any of you are super poor and just need a little help buying a bag email me and i'll see what can be done.

thanks.
I forgot to use the FB discount as I just used the 5% from sharing on FB. It's cool though as I couldn't pass up the already marked down price. I think I'll buy a backpack soon so I'll try and purchase it before you drop the FB discount. Thanks again for the great bag as I'm liking more and more as I use it.