CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
Paul Manfre

Profile:
Win your own Crossfit BOX!

I am tired of talking about it. It is time to do something about it! I will open a Box in Central New Jersey. Why? Because Crossfit changed my life and I want to impact other peoples life in the same way. Second because I need a place to do my WOD's . I have many ideas of what it will be called, what it will look like, Finances, personel etc. It will be a Crossfit and Crossfit kids facility. So if you have a problem with kids don't apply. Here is the deal. I can finance this box but I need a partner or partners to build,maintain and grow our business. I have been to many affiliates accros this country and definetly know what I like and don't like with trainers. So let me hear your ideas? You want to impess the **** out of me how about a business plan? You must be certified. Level 2 and Crossfit kids is a plus, but I will send you to those if I think you have potential. Intersted?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
George Mounce

Profile:
Re: Win your own CrossFit BOX!

Well one problem I see already is you have the money so if there is something you don't like, it won't fly and the excuse is you have the money. You would probably be better off coming up with how you want the business run and then finding people with like minds to help you run it.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
Paul Manfre

Profile:

Sorry if you have me confused with someone else? I have ideas but I am ALWAYS OPEN to better ideas. Money is cheap good and great ideas are priceless.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
Dolph Geurds

Profile:

Paul
were are looking in central nj?
Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 AM   #5
Paul Manfre

Profile:

East Brunswick area.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:13 AM   #6
Nick Repertorio

Profile:

Right now I am active duty in the US Navy, but I plan on getting out around Summer 2011 and attending Rutgers University and will live in the New Brunswick Area, so by that time your box should be up and running, looking forward to working out with you...
Old 02-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
Paul Manfre

Profile:

Nick,
It will be a pleasure to work out with you. Bye the way your first 6 months is on me. You are watching over us and it's the least I can do. Come home son, be safe.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #8
Paul Manfre

Profile:
Partnership in your own box

Still looking for the right partner or partners to open a box in Central New Jersey. Also would be open to discuss adding Crossfit to an existing Dojo or gym in the area. Come on the time is NOW!
Old 02-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
Cody Limbaugh

Profile:

Man I wish you were on the west coast! My wife and I are both Trainers and already own a small training center but have not yet afilliated.

I've been training for 6 years but discoverd CF last June. It was like having the wool pulled from my eyes. Everything about CrossFit is what I have been searching for all along, from the community to the methods.

We have tons of great ideas, and a small but tight community of our own forming and we see huge potential at every turn.

We started our training center 1 year ago but we started with nothing but our 1st months rent and a prayer. The last year has been like climbing a sheer rock wall with our fingernails but we're still here!

Our goal is to become afilliated by June and outgrow our current location by October. We've signed up one or two new clients per week since the New Year began!

Anyway,
I hope you find someone out there with passion that will respect the opportunity you are offering! Best wishes!
Cody
Old 02-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
Paul Manfre

Profile:

Thanks Cody. You wish I was there and I wish you were here. I am amazed that I have not had more takers. Maybe they think it's too good to be true? This time too good to be trus is TRUE. So if any serious trainers out there want to be partners in a box and the only investment is your passion, time, energy and expertise,Hit me up!
3 2 1 go