CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 06-14-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Hey Guys,

The June edition of the Again Faster Equipment Newsletter just went out.

This month, I'm running a promotion that I hope will benefit a lot of folks. For every pair of PowerMax Rings bought from Again Faster before July 4th, I'm going to donate $5.00 to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund.

The CFSRF provides financial support (rent, utilities, food, and college tuition) to the children and spouses of fallen soldiers from the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. I hope to be able to send them at least five hundred dollars toward this end.

If you're looking for a pair of Rings, please consider buying them in support of the CFSRF. You can buy them using the special link in the Newsletter or in the righthand column AgainFaster.com. If you're not interested in the equipment but would like to make a donation, please visit www.cfsrf.org.

On a less serious note, congratulations to Nathan Drona, who won this month's equipment drawing, taking home a copy of Rip's "Starting Strength". Congratulations, Nate! Also in this month's Newsletter, you'll find a list of equipment eligible for free shipping with a purchase of $300 or more. This isn't a list of useless stuff; it contains gym essentials like squat stands, GHDs, pullup bars, barbells, and platforms. Given shipping costs these days, it's hard to overstate the savings contained in this offer.

If you'd like to receive the Again Faster Equipment Newsletter and be entered in future drawings, shoot me an email at jon@againfaster.com or put your email into the signup box on the main page of AgainFaster.com. I'll get you squared away. If you'd like a copy of this month's edition, I'm happy to forward one on. Just let me know!

Best,

Jon

http://www.againfaster.blogspot.com

Old 06-18-2007, 10:00 AM   #2
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Hey Guys,

Thanks to those who've responded so far. Hopefully, we'll be able to send a big 'ol check to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund. There's still plenty of time left if you're interested, as I'll be running this through July 4th.

A little preview: next month's Again Faster Equipment Newsletter will include an article on the equipment needed to run an outdoor/bootcamp-style workout (a great option for underfunded Affiliates!), as well as a package for those Soldiers, Airmen, and Marines headed out on deployment.

For every well-capitalized gym out there, I know there are hundreds of everyday folks looking to CrossFit on the cheap. Hopefully, I can help, and these packages will be a great step in that direction.

As always, whether you're looking to open an Affiliate or just looking to stock the home gym, I'm happy to help you put together a great equipment package at a reasonable price. I carry everything you need to run a CrossFit facility or home gym, from barbells to kettlebells to flooring. You can get me anytime at jon@againfaster.com.

If you'd like to sign up for the AFE Newsletter, just send me an email or use the sign-up box on the main page of AgainFaster.com.

Best,

Jon

http://www.againfaster.com