CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 10-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Christian Magee

Profile:
Central Washington University Crossfitters!!

I'm a student at Central and currently looking for somewhere to crossfit. The closest box is about a 30 minute drive and I can't afford to make the drive. The gym at school is horrible, too packed, terrible collars, uneven plates, and 2 platforms. The gym also lacks a pull up bar, jump ropes, boxes, wall balls, and bars. I'm really stuggling to get WODS in and im getting uneasy. If anybody has equipment or want's to try and get workouts in let me know!