CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 03-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
Marcus Smith

Profile:
InnerFight Daily Workout

Today was Al Isra:
50 double unders
15 pull ups
20 knees to elbows
15 clean and press (heavy)
500 meter row
3 rounds

Went pretty good for the guys, its a tough one for a Sunday but if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Have a good day
Old 03-15-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Marcus Smith

Profile:
Re: InnerFight Daily Workout

Feeling this mornings workout now.
A good feed and then bed tonight and ready for tomorrow mornings training
Old 03-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Marcus Smith

Profile:

Chest is on fire:

4-Mat
10 X Bench Press
15 X Double Crunch
10 X Wide Arm Pull Ups
Plank 45 sec
3 sets

10 X Dumbbell Flies
10 X 20Kg Press Up
10 X Close Grip Pull Ups
Plank 45 sec
3 sets

Burnout Decline Bench Wide, Normal, Close Grip
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
Marcus Smith

Profile:

Who did Burn today?

Weeeeeewa

Burn
100 Skips (normal)
Push Press x 10
Hang Clean x 10
Lateral Squats x 10 (5 each side)
Wills 21’s
25 Double Unders
Rest 3 minutes & repeat 3 times

Have a great day

Last edited by Lynne Pitts : 04-03-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #5
Marcus Smith

Profile:

Legless

Deep Squats X 10
Box Jumps X 20
2 mins rest 3 rounds
Heavy Squats X 8
Negative Leg Extension X 8
2 mins rest 3 rounds
Double Unders X 50
Lateral Squats X 12
2 mins rest 3 rounds
Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 AM   #6
Marcus Smith

Profile:

Hard Pressed Today:
Bench Press x 6 (body weight)
Dead lift x 12 (body weight)
Shoulder press x 6 (1/2 body weight)
Hang Cleans x 12 (1/2 body weight)
Row 250m
Rest 4 minutes & repeat 3 times

Its all about the olympic bar
Old 04-01-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
Marcus Smith

Profile:

A response to todays COD:

COD Feelings:
I turned up at the gym and it was empty, no music playing and cold - I started setting up the 'COD' with a feeling of anxiety with an attempt of rational to how i will execute what stands before me alone.

I hear the gym door smash open.....BANG....Its JB....my head lifts and my spirts are lifted through the roof, i thought i was going to be alone facing the dreaded COD. He gives me the biggest hardest hand shake and tells me he is with all the way!

We finish setting up the 'COD' and i am ready but still feeling the turning in my guts of what is to come in the next 30 mins....The gym door smashes open again....BANG....Its MS on his rest day....what a legend, turning up to pump and motivate the InnerFight Team....Now its on, its on!

I set up for the first squats (we have upped the weight), they are over before i have even blinked and i throwing the dumbbell through the roof preparing to hot foot over the box next. Constantly having JB and MS pushing me to go harder, counting down my rest time pushing me to work....before i know it i am on the rower pulling close to a PB time for 500m with MS talking to me giving my the confiedence to endure what i want to achieve - 1.30 for the first 500m split. He counts me down in the sets of 5 pulls - before i know it we are on the home straight (150m) and i hit 1.29 for the first 500m - I fall off gasping for air like a selfish kid eating cake, i cannot get enough....Round 1 down, 2 to go!!

JB is close behind me smashing through the hand step ups and locking himself into the straps on the rower. I know that he will be pulling big and my rest time is going to be short - as soon as he is finished i know i will have to be up squating again.

I am right, JB pulls very big for the first 500m (1.26). I am on my feet and loading the bar on my back, lactic is not there yet but i feel the difference from the first round, i am sweating, i am breathing hard and i am on the box jump overs - 1,2,3,4 i stumble as i loose slight concentration....i finish clean and nail home the hand step ups, already knowing i have the rower to face....I hit the machine and MS is counting me down again, we are in the last 250 and my legs are heavy and i feel the lactic building, my lungs burning, i have to hit a good time. MS wants 1.33 from me and i dont want to let him down. He has shown up and not let us down, its the least i could do....I pull, i pull, but only just mange to squeeze a 1.34. I pull out of the strapes and hit the floor, eyes closed, head thumping and i feel sick....Round 2, 1 to go!!

JB is all over the rower again and before i know it i hear MS slaying me like an eskimo to his dogs - "LETS GO, LAST ROUND"...I know round 2 is always the hardest....MS throws in the the motivation again "THIS ROUND DOES ITSELF". Iam off, i dig in and make every exercise and rep count. It has been another big week and i want to finish hard. I finish the last 10 hand step ups with passion as i know what is to come....the last 500m row.

MS is there waiting, he has re-set the clock and pull the strapes loose....zero time wasted on recovery....i 'lock and load' as MS gives the last nice words before hell is unleashed "you are going to have to dig really deep for this one".....i count myself down in my head....3,2,1...i am off...MS is straight in with the chat that keeps me focused...i am pulling hard as i want to hit 1.33 for the 500m - for the first 200m i am pulling 1.28/29. I hit the over the half way mark and i suddenly hit the first brick in the wall, my pull rates jump up to 1.37 and that is not impressed MS....I cant breathe, my legs are on fire and close to going numb - MS shouts "YOU HAVE TO PULL HARDER"..."DRIVE THE LEGS"....we are in the home straight and every pull i am gasping for air and shouting in pain.....MS give me the count down of pulls "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" He slaps my on the backand i look at the screen....1........3..............3.....I fall once again to the floor and the pain in my lunges and chest is out of the world....I say to myself in my head..."Endure, Conquer, Achieve"....

Without the rest of the InnerFight Team i would not be anywhere close to what i am today......

Once again thank you!