CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #91
Nick Cruz

Profile:
Re: Official Logsitall.com Thread - Post Here!

Is the server a bit glitchy this AM or is it on my end?

I keep getting errors...
"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error."

Nevermind, it got over whatever was holding it up. Very fast! Nice work!!

Last edited by Nick Cruz : 10-06-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #92
Bill Patton

Profile:

nick - i think you were looking at it while the domain was updating to point to the new super fast server! we have gone from a 45 second response time to enter a workout down to 3 seconds.... hopefully staying that way for a while.

i'm working on an update for the site (features and news) and a new graphic look - that i'll post soon.

-bp
Old 11-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #93
Bill Patton

Profile:

i just got a call from Neil at crossfit radio - looks like we'll be on cf radio this coming sunday (Nov 30) at about 11am EST - i'm pretty stoked just to be invited - and looking forward to hearing what kind of questions neil has.

-bill
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #94
Bill Patton

Profile:

i was reading over this thread for some reason this afternoon - funny to think back to the day I launched LogsItAll. I'm still surprised by both how fast it took off, and how fast others came in and how quickly everything seemed to become competitive, commercial and cut throat. what i'd started out of wanting to support what i saw (after 7 years at concept2) as a breath of fresh air in the world of lycra clad "fitness experts" had become a full blown fad and posting here started feeling like spam. I spend enough time at my day job doing "marketing". The last thing i wanted to do was spend time doing the same bs activities for my own little .com

If i sound a bit jaded maybe i am. 5 years after go live i've put thousands of hours into my little project, have collected hundreds of thousands of workout stats and last week launched my best effort yet - an iPhone/Android compatible faster and (i hope) more useful version than ever. still free. still toiling away at something that may never pay off in any sort of appreciable way. This evening after a great day of skiing (finally got some snow here in vt) i'm wondering why i'm still bothering. It would be much easier to simply stop evolving the platform, stop pushing forward and start spending more time skiing and more time playing with my 6 month old son.

at any rate - if anyone who originally participated in this thread is still reading these boards - take a look at where it all ended up
www.logsitall.com/a1/landing.html WFS
(if you want to try it without registering use test@aol.com and "password"). Give it a go on an iPhone - i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

-bill patton
Old 02-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #95
Sean Dunston

Profile:

Cool - thanks, Bill.
I got the email over the weekend, but haven't downloaded the App yet.
Thanks for all of your hard work.

Sean
Old 02-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #96
Bill Patton

Profile:

so... i haven't posted anything on the CF boards for about 2 1/2 years (by strange coincidence my son is now 2 1/2 years old now...) - during that time i've been quietly building LogsItAll.com next gen and working with a few CF friends to test and evolve.

A few of you may go way back to 2007 when I first launched LogsItAll (just after leaving Concept2 Rowing). Even fewer board members have stuck with logsitall for the entire time. Those of you who have, you've seen LIA iterate a few times and have put up with growing pains for a long time. For that a HUGE thank you (Malcolm at RunJumpLift, Jennifer at CF Diamond, Coach Rut at MEBB just to name a few).

The next gen LogsItAll just launched and have been rebuilt from the ground up. It has been designed to be fully mobile friendly, and supports a free athlete CF Log book function, as well as a robust affiliate/box feature set for managing WODs and member workouts. It interfaces nicely with WordPress (and pretty much any other CF box site).

If anyone wants to take the demo account for a test drive please let me know. LIA has been around since 2007 and supports CF workouts and many others - now interfaces with Mind Body Online and Front Desk HQ as well.

feel free to reach out to admin@logsitall.com w/ questions.

-bill

www.logsitall.com (W/F/S)