CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 11-07-2004, 12:23 PM   #1
Mark Schlueter

Profile:  
Congratulations to Andy and his lovely wife at Petranek Fitness. We went to the grand opening on Saturday night and their facility is fantastic. Great location and great people - what a formula for success. Throw in Greg and Lauren and you have a guaranteed winner. Good luck Andy!!!
Old 11-08-2004, 07:45 PM   #2
Lauren Glassman

Profile:  
We had a great time at Andy's Grand Opening. Everone involved put together a wonderful evening.

We were not suprised to find that Andy's family and friends are just as cool as Andy!

We also had the oppurtunity to meet Marlon Thompson, his dad Ed, Mark Schlueter and his gang, as well as Michael Nobori.

Athena is still holding a grudge about the green ball on the shelf!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #3
Kristi Lees

Profile:

I know this is an older post but....

Does any one know how Andy is working things these days?

I sent him and email a few weeks back but haven't heard back from him...... I am looking at doing some classes/having some privates with him when I am in town and I am trying to get some more info so I can plan things.
Old 04-22-2005, 05:21 AM   #4
bill fox

Profile:

Kristi

I was supposed to be in L.A. about a month ago and I emailed back and forth with Andy a few times - he was going to very generously let me train there. Maybe his email is just down.

Bill
Old 04-22-2005, 05:49 AM   #5
Kristi Lees

Profile:

Thankfully Lauren was lovely enough to email Andy for me and let him know I had tried to contact him.... Thanks Lauren :happy:

I had ended up in his spam folder (so that's what you Americans do with the Kiwis over there!? LOL)

Anywho got an email from him yesterday and am going to call him within the next few days to organise final details. Can't wait!!!