CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 04-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
Kat Mcguire

Profile:
Quit the "gym" today

Yay! I officially quit my globo gym today. When asked why, I said "I don't have time" when asked how I was going to meet my goals of getting fit (I guess I wrote that down when I joined eons ago) I said "I do crossfit now...way better results and way less time commitment" .
As I looked around at what I used to do I felt free! No more elliptical trainers in the way, hairspray people or big buff body builder sweat on machines (gross).
Old 04-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
John C Corona

Profile:
Re: Quit the "gym" today

Roger that! I "froze" mine a couple days ago too (still have contract). I figured maybe I'll unfreeze it later when I want to see my 'globo' friends. I told them "my work schedule changed and I couldn't make it as often". You actually turned the CrossFit knife a bit. But I've been at my affiliate a month, and CAN NOT go back to the other way.

Congrats!