CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 12-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #11
Glenn Pendlay

Profile:
Re: Purestrength and Pendlay Bars

Norm,

Please dont worry about the bar you ordered from purestrength.com. This bar has shipped. I dont think Sean was being evasive on purpose, I have known Sean for years and years through Olympic lifting, he is a good guy. Please also keep in mind that if you buy a bar from Sean, Ahmik, Bill H., or any other distributor, you can still call me if you have questions you would like me to answer.

As far as the shipping and tracking... Sean is not the only one slow on tracking information right now, and this is not his fault, the fault is entirely mine. I have been slow getting tracking info and answering shipping related questions for a lot of people, him included. In order to get items shipped in a timely manner, I have just had to put some other things off... I HATE letting customer service slip, but truthfully during this rush sometimes it has come down to a choice BETWEEN answering emails and sending tracking info and shipping bars, with not enough time available to do both. I do apologize.

Glenn

Last edited by Glenn Pendlay; 12-21-2007 at 07:25 PM..
Old 12-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #12
Norm Ford

Profile:

Glenn-Thanks for the reply. It's very reassuring to find out that purestrength is an authorized seller of Pendlay bars. Sean emailed me the tracking number yesterday and I am expecting the bar to get here by Christmas. I did a ton of research on bars and every review of your bar was positive. I can't wait to start lifting on it!
Old 12-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #13
Justin Swalberg

Profile:

Norm,

You are in very good hands when you order anything through Glenn Pendlay. I ordered a bar from him earlier this year and I've never had better customer service.

He takes care of his customers, rest assured. I would order again from him in a heart beat. His products are awesome and he stands by them.

Justin