CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 04-06-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Jacob Rumschik

Profile:
Crossfit at Anderson University

I've been accepted into Anderson University out in Anderson, Indiana. I'm planning on moving out there in August and I was wondering where the closest CrossFit gym is to my school. I really want to stay in shape in college and beat the "freshman 15" along with being ready for rugby and other sports. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #2
Nicolas Scott Gruber

Profile:
Re: Crossfit at Anderson University

Check the affiliates page from the main site. There are several affiliates in and around the indy area. Just take a look at them to see which will best suit you.