|12-10-2008, 02:01 PM||#1|
Dutch Lowy Training Seminar at Catalyst Athletics
Spend a day with coach Dutch Lowy and learn what it takes to turn yourself and your clients into beasts. He will discuss:
- 3 on 1 off vs other protocols
- Good vs Bad workouts and what makes them good or bad
- Programming for diverse populations (scaling)
- How to structure a class
- tips on warm ups, setting up the workout, and cool downs
- seeing and fixing bad movement (when and how)
- What makes a good community?
- Ideas for making it better
- Questions you may have.
This is a 1 day seminar from 9-5 on Saturday January 31st at Catalyst Athletics in Sunnyvale, CA (SF Bay Area).
Sign up here
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Catalyst Athletics NEW GYM!||Aimee Anaya||Community||11||11-21-2008 07:22 PM|
|CrossFit Nutrition Seminar, GSX Athletics||Mike Deavers||Community||0||10-09-2008 08:35 AM|
|CrossFit Nutrition Seminar at GSX Athletics||Mike Deavers||Community||1||08-06-2008 12:54 PM|
|Catalyst Athletics/Performance Menu Greg Everett Certification||Monique T. Ames||Community||2||08-24-2007 06:34 AM|