CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Health and Medical Issues
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health and Medical Issues For other than injuries

Old 08-23-2008, 12:29 AM   #1
Giles Clarke

Profile:
Muscle Twitch

Hey there,

My left tricep muscle has been twitching now for the past 4 days. I have had plenty of muscle twitches in the past but none that have ever lasted for four days straight. It is the muscle (or tendon, or ligament?) that attaches from the left side of the elbow and runs up the left side of the arm, crossing over to the rear.
I know that cramps and spasms can sometime be atributed to a lack of sodium or potassium so yesterday I made sure I had some extra salt with my meals in addition to my normal multi-vitamin.
The first two days I did not think anything of it. Yesterday I was surpirsed it was still going and today I am just weirded out.
Does anyone know what I can do to stop this?

It is almost as if my tricep is trying to bang out some sort of morse code? I decoded it so far; it spelled: ghsistr