CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 10-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
Courtney Love

Profile:
Exclamation MOMS/DADS Interested in crossfitting in Houston?? Trying to get class together.

Hi!
I am in the Houston area. There is a Houston crossfit that at the moment does not offer child care for any classes.
I talked with one of the trainers thru email and asked if I got a class together would they maybe do a MWF class offering 1 class that day with child care for us moms and dads that dont have day care.
She said they would consider it but need to have a group together before commiting to it. Obviously its a old warehouse with no A/C very small babies prob wouldnt be a good idea. I dont know the age cut off at this moment. They would prob just have someone there to monitor the kids and keep them busy, nothing fancy.
The class would also have to be between the hours of 9am and 3pm since the other hours are booked already(which is fine with me).

ANYONE INTERESTED??? PLEASE POST ASAP so I can get back to them and try to get this set up.

Thanks!