CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 08-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
Chris Sinagoga

Profile:
A WOD Is What You Make It

Hey kids,

I've been writing a ton of stuff for our affiliate's website for a couple years now. I think I'd like to start sharing some of the articles with the community to get feedback from different people than just the teens and parents who train at our gym. I use a lot of references of people/things in our gym, but I think the overall message of many of the posts can easily be applied to people outside the gym. Not sure if this thread is the best place or the Affiliate thread, but I figured more people would get a chance to read it here.

The following one I wrote last Thursday about the people who feel the need to increase the volume in their training. Hope you enjoy!

A WOD Is What You Make It
w/f safe
Old 08-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #2
Andrew G Parker

Profile:
Re: A WOD Is What You Make It

Nice article. Fits the bill for today. We did Chelsea and it left me trashed for a couple of hours. Not in the sense that I was injured or couldn't function, it just sucked every bit of energy from me. I usually get one of those once a week or so. I don't like it, while I'm doing it, and I don't like it for a bit after, but know that those are the ones that likely are moving me to the next level.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
Chris Sinagoga

Profile:
Re: A WOD Is What You Make It

Thanks for reading Andrew. Glad you liked it.