CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:17 AM   #1
Samuel Main

Profile:
Qualified CrossFit & Weightlifting coach looking for a new oppurtunity.

Hi all.

My name is Samuel Main; I am a 22 year old student at Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK. I am in my 3rd and final year reading for a BSc in Sports Coaching. I am looking to pursue a career within the CrossFit community and I am looking to coach in a Crossfit affiliate somewhere outside of England/Wales after graduation.

I first completed my CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Course in December 2012. I have also completed the British Weightlifting Association Level 1 Course in February 2014, and I am scheduled to attend a CrossFit Strongman Course in March 2014.

I volunteered as a coach at Dragon CrossFit Cardiff for just less than a year, from January 2013 to December 2013. I am now a paid coach at Dragon CrossFit, coaching CrossFit classes between 5 8 hours per week when I am not studying at university.

In the summers of 2011 & 2012, I travelled to Chalfont, Pennsylvania to work for 3 months during my time off from university. I was a swimming instructor to students from the ages 3-16. Therefore I have some experience of working abroad.

If you want to see my full CV, ask any questions or have some advice, please feel free to contact me on here or on my email address which is:
mainer1992@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for your time.
Samuel Main
Old 02-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #2
Josh Groves

Profile:
Re: Qualified CrossFit & Weightlifting coach looking for a new oppurtunity.

I'd talk to Dan or Ross @ Dragon and have them check with their network of friends abroad from the Anywherefit trips, lots of affiliate owners within easy reach via that route and I bet you could find your way in somewhere.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #3
Samuel Main

Profile:

Good idea, I will speak to Dan when I see him in an hour or so.
Thanks for the advice!
Old 02-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #4
Ian Nigh

Profile:

Feel free to send us your CV to info@rockcreekcrossfit.com