CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Samuel Main

Profile:
CrossFit Coach Looking For Work

Hi all.
My name is Sam Main, I am 20 years old and studying a BSc in Sports Coaching at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
I am doing my CrossFit Level 1 course in London on the 15-16th December, and have been doing CrossFit for a long period of time.

The last two summers I have travelled to Pennsylvania in America to work for 3 months during my time off from university.
This summer,(June - Early Sept 2013) I am looking at the possibility of travelling again to work as a CrossFit coach and to work within the CrossFit community for 3 months.
I am willing to travel almost anywhere as long as working for the 3 months would cover the cost of flights, accomodation, travel and living expenses.

I feel this would be a great oppurtunity for me as I intend to open my own CrossFit gym by the end of my studies.
If you would like to get in contact with me for more information, queries, advice, questions or work proposals, please do so by replying on this thread, or email me on -
mainer1992@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Sam Main