CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 08-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Neil Fischbein

Profile:
: New foam roller alternative

Folks,

I'm posting to announce the launch of xxxxxxxxxxxxx a new athletic recovery/self-massage tool that I developed while weightlifting and crossfitting.

Over the past year of training, I've been self-treating my tight lower back, hips, and legs. Traditional self-massage tools (foam rollers, single massage balls) weren't reaching the spots I needed to reach, so I made my own device. With the encouragement of weightlifters and crossfitters who tried and liked it, I have started selling it online: Link removed.

Compared with typical rollers, xxxxxx is more effective, less expensive, requires less storage space, and is highly portable. Volume discounts are available for group orders.

I assemble all xxxxx by hand in Southern California. Prices range from $14.99 - $24.99 depending on size.

Questions and feedback are welcomed here or at Link removed.

Thanks!

Neil
Don't use the board for personal announcements and profiteering. A discretely placed website reference is generally considered acceptable, but the board is not a place for non-CrossFit organizations to advertise their programs. Commercial postings may be allowed by regular forum contributors at the moderators' discretion.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
Brian Castillo

Profile:
Re: Myorope: New foam roller alternative

Looks cool. I saved the site before this gets locked and your info erased. hahaha

Old 08-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Sean Smith

Profile:

I was a little skeptical when I saw you were selling a product on here. When I actually looked at the website I was pleasantly surprised. That is a great idea! The best part about it was the price. Thank you for making a useful product for CrossFit that costs a reasonable amount. Not many people do that anymore.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
Steve Bray

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Smith View Post
I was a little skeptical when I saw you were selling a product on here. When I actually looked at the website I was pleasantly surprised. That is a great idea! The best part about it was the price. Thank you for making a useful product for CrossFit that costs a reasonable amount. Not many people do that anymore.
seriously as simple as a ball on a rope. good job. (no sarcasm dead serious)
|Deadlift 220kgs|Strict press 75kgs|squat 162.5kgs|pullups 67|477 double unders|26rounds cindy| 2:28 Fran|6:08 annie|12 rnd NATE|full snatch 95kg|C+J 110kg|

Old 08-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
Daniel Frankel

Profile:

I think that this is one of those brilliant ideas that everyone is like "oh, geez, I should have thought of that, its so simple".

Good luck on selling this, it looks like a great idea. Hopefully this thread doesn't get locked.