CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 04-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
David Hedrick

Profile:
Emerald Coast/Fort Walton Beach area, FL?

I'm stationed at Eglin AFB and looking for other people into Crossfit. I live in niceville,FL and have a home gym with kettlebells, clubbells, olympic weights, rings, TAPS pull up bar, paralettes, and the ab pavelizer. Hit me up with a reply or email me at Hedrick.David@gmail.com if anyone wants to get together and workout.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
Connie Morreale

Profile:
david,

i live in navarre and go down to hurlburt and run a crossfit wod every wed at 0730 at the aderholt fitness center. right now its about 10 of us and i need to scale it for most the folks. i usually choose a metcon workout and modify it to meet our equipment availability..in otherwords we dont do the posted wod unless, by coincidence it's a metcon we have equipment for.
yesterday we did tabata fight gone bad.
next wed is a killer. the dirty thirty. for more info on that one check the thread in workout of the day board titled some new cfpc workouts. scroll 3/4 the way down.

other than that, theres a guy in my neighborhood that does wods a few times a week out of his garage. he has enough equip to do most of the stuff.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:38 AM   #3
David Hedrick

Profile:
Unfortunately I have a pretty hectic schedule during the week so I'm usually in my home gym, do you do saturday workouts?
Old 04-27-2007, 06:40 AM   #4
David Hedrick

Profile:
I also have a few friends I know who workout with me, I will try to bring them out as well.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #5
Connie Morreale

Profile:
joey, who has the gargae gym going, does saturdays sometimes. why dont you PM me with your phone number and/or e-mail and i'll pass on info when i get it. unfortunetly its always a day before or the morning of when he decides whats going down (due to his fluxuating work schedule)
can you let your buds know about the aderholt class...0730 wed. maybe some of them can make it
-----------------------

dy try n
Old 08-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #6
Joel Bretz

Profile:
Re: Emerald Coast/Fort Walton Beach area, FL?

We're moving down to the Fort Walton area next week and I am looking for a group to Crossfit with. I've been crossfitting for about 6 months minus some of the olympic lifts: snatch & clean, and I still scale workouts some. (BrandX Porch or Pack.)

Our temporary housing is setup in Niceville and my job is on eglin. Sorry, I can't remember the building number.

do you guys do the 3 on 1 off schedule or do you do a 5/2 schedule ?

send me an email with your information if you guys have room in your group for another crossfit junkie.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:10 AM   #7
Christie Phillips

Profile:

My husband and I are about to start CrossFit. We are in Pensacola, FL.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #8
Heidi Donvito

Profile:

Hey! My name is Heidi Donvito, and Im currently in Fayetteville North Carolina, but will be moving to FT. Walton Beach in three weeks. I am working with Crossfit Cape Fear and I hope to start my own affiliation very soon! So I would love to work out with you!

That is so awesome to hear from some one down there! My husband also owns a martial arts academy, Donvitos Academy of martial arts, he also teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA. I would love to contact you as soon as I get down there!

My email is hdonvitoh@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks
Old 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
Justin Andrew Brown

Profile:

Hey just getting into this because I am wanting to do Special Ops. David I live in Niceville also I will come workout with you if you want someone to work out with.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #10
Joel Bretz

Profile:

I'm in Navarre now. Still looking for crossfitters down here. Is anyone else looking for crossfitters @ Eglin? What about anywhere in between navarre and Eglin AFB?

if so, look me up.