CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 06-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
Dimitri Dziabenko

Profile:
I was away for a week at a seminar, and the only food available there was junk food (the university food was horrible, what can I say). Everything had to be fried and I did not bring any meal replacements. I think that made me gain around 1-2 lb.
I was wondering if I could combine low intensity morning runs for fat loss specifically and then WODs in the afternoon. Low intensity so that I am not too tired in the afternoon. I intend on getting a lot of sleep during the summer and eat properly. Still, would that be a feasible thing to do, at least to get back into the shape I was before this fast food fest.

Dimitri Dziabenko
Old 06-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #2
Peter Queen

Profile:
Dimitri, running in the morning and doing your WODs in the afternoon is not very unusual. People workout in accordance to what their lifestyle allows. Run at whatever pace you wish, if you wish. Or you can do some other exercise routine in the morning. There are people here who do multiple sports and activities in the same day. As for me I usually run in the mornings and do my WOD right away if I have time or either I will do my WODs in the evening after I get home from work. Again, it all depends on your lifestyle. You won't lose anything if you can only get in an evening workout...as long as you stay in the game.