CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
Ryan Ketchum

Profile:
CrossFit Stats/data

I am currently writing up a business plan to see if it is feasible to start a CrossFit affiliate here in Bloomington Indiana. I was wondering if you received any stats and data from CrossFit after you were approved or where any of you got your stats for a business plan. I am thinking along the lines of number of LEO/Fire/Military, the prevelance of CF in their training, etc. I can find stuff for the everyday person and athletes as I currently run my own personal training business out of a small box gym. I want to really target and provide a place to train for them and the other crazies like myself.

Any advice, I have searched the posts but not found anything? I am really excited about this although I am new to CF, I guess I should apply for my affiliate too. How long does that take to go through normally???

Thanks
Old 10-15-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
Derek Maffett

Profile:
Re: CrossFit Stats/data

From what I've seen, the affiliation deal takes maybe a week or two, if that long.