CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 02-17-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
TJ Cooper

Profile:
I want to preface this by stating I am certain to miss soo much in this writing, but I must attempt it. I have been fortunate enough to have attended five seminars to date and am still overwhelmed at the sense of family this venture promotes. The level of understanding in the Crossfit concept is as exciting as the first with each visit. To witness other Crossfitters from across the country reinforces the values of intensity and focus.
The Crossfit Seminars develop a total package with regards to wellness. It places names and faces to threads, and links to concepts from across the country. It allows the posts to leap off the page.
To attend a seminar and watch participants express the values of crossfit and how it supports their positions in life is amazing. Folks from areas such as professional sports, military service, law enforcement, personal trainiing,professional services, medical personel, martial artists and powerhouses disguised as "everyday" people really defines what training is about.
These seminars allow you to put faces with the comments, and the times and loads are accepted without raising an eyebrow, because you see that they are real. Meeting folks like Greg A., Mike Rutledge, Londale Theus, Jason , Lani, Kevin, Dave, Phil Mancini and others support the fact that they are ready to help you as freely as the Coach. The sidebars of information that certainly result from these seminars are incredible.
Crossfit is a state of fitness that should be in front of every serious lover of life, every serious trainer, athlete, LEO or Mil operator at every level. Crossfit is the path to forging fitness. and if you thought like me that the best value of the family was the site, then you need to attend a seminar to see what the site really has to offer.
Thanks
Old 03-03-2004, 09:37 PM   #2
Michael Halbfish

Profile:
TJ,
I've been thinking about waht to write as a Testimonial for Crossfit for a while. You expressed things far more eloquently than I've been able. For me, Crossfit is beyond expression. It is like the Fitness Holy Grail and an answer to a lifelong quest. I find myself addicted and obsessed. I usually start and end my day by logging on to the forum and checking the workouts. While flying home, in my mind I was already planning my next trip out to CROSSFIT HQ.