CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
Zachary D Brennan

Profile:
Hello everyone, my name is Zack Brennan and I have been a HUGE Crossfit fan and advocate since 2002 when I met a couple Crossfit trainers at a USA Olympic lifting Coaches seminar down in San Diego.

I have now opened my own Mixed Martial Arts Gym in Lake Forest CA and am looking to have Crossfit Certified trainers in the gym.

If anyone lives in the area or knows anyone in the area that is or may be interested in helping build a Crossfit Program in our gym I would love to speak with you.

Thank you very much!

tricenter@tricentermma.com