CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #9681
Milton Brisson
Member Milton Brisson is offline
 
Milton Brisson's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary  AB Canada
Posts: 3,180
Re: Nik

Dude! 350 squat!!!!!!! Way to get it done!

That's too bad about you not competing in the Open, but you have to make your descisions for you. I am assuming you will do the WoDs, just not submitting a score?
__________________
M/old/tall/heavy - Old Log
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #9682
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Brisson View Post
Dude! 350 squat!!!!!!! Way to get it done!

That's too bad about you not competing in the Open, but you have to make your descisions for you. I am assuming you will do the WoDs, just not submitting a score?
Thyanks Milt, that is warmup weight for you!!

The opens. I have'nt though about it. I will do the workouts. I need to work metcon any way. I just want to be more ready and I know I'm not. No loss. I'm being realistic. Skipping this year I will be more ready for next year.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #9683
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

deadlift

warm up was about usual.
115lbs x3
185lbs x1
235lbs x1
285lbs x1
305lbs x1

work
335lbs x3
345lbs x3
350lbs(158.7k) x3
tough set after the squats this morning.


Monday 120220
"Angie"

For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

time 10:50

Smooth and good. Done in sets of 10.

I now have the shakes, I need to eat.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #9684
Dustin Standel
Member Dustin Standel is offline
 
Dustin Standel's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Groton  CT
Posts: 831
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
deadlift

warm up was about usual.
115lbs x3
185lbs x1
235lbs x1
285lbs x1
305lbs x1

work
335lbs x3
345lbs x3
350lbs(158.7k) x3
tough set after the squats this morning.


Monday 120220
"Angie"

For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

time 10:50

Smooth and good. Done in sets of 10.

I now have the shakes, I need to eat.
Flying throughg Angie! WOW! My time's like 15 or something.
__________________
My Workout Log Box Jump-36"; Deadlift-335; Clean and Jerk-150; Split Jerk-155; Weighted Pullup-20; Squat-245; Press-140; Bench-210; 3RM Thruster-145; DT 22:43 (105#)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #9685
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Standel View Post
Flying throughg Angie! WOW! My time's like 15 or something.
It was good, I really enjoyed it. I needed a good fast workout.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #9686
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

3:00 break

roll and stretch
rolled my lower quads 2:00min a side
bully stretch with band pulling hand down behind back 2:00 min a side
couch stretch 2:00min a side.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #9687
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: Nik

WOW Nik, unreal Angie score and strong squats, I read your thoughts on not entering the open and I think its your choice but you would of done better than you think. 10:00 on angie smashes my best, think its around 13
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #9688
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
WOW Nik, unreal Angie score and strong squats, I read your thoughts on not entering the open and I think its your choice but you would of done better than you think. 10:00 on angie smashes my best, think its around 13
WOW! Really? I have'nt beat you in a long time. It just came together. Nothing broken. no real breaks. All body weight.

As for the opens. Anything heavy killes my on the metcon. I am lacking. Foot still is'nt right. DUs, wallball, box jumps burpees are no better even worse then last year. I feel it would make me more mad to see myself do worse then do it for ''fun''. I will have fun when I have it together.

I know I will be kicking myself once the opens start, but I think in the end I will be better. Instead of going in having trouble with it.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:08 AM   #9689
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
WOW! Really? I have'nt beat you in a long time. It just came together. Nothing broken. no real breaks. All body weight.

As for the opens. Anything heavy killes my on the metcon. I am lacking. Foot still is'nt right. DUs, wallball, box jumps burpees are no better even worse then last year. I feel it would make me more mad to see myself do worse then do it for ''fun''. I will have fun when I have it together.

I know I will be kicking myself once the opens start, but I think in the end I will be better. Instead of going in having trouble with it.
Your already registered which means you are already paid up. The first workout has not even been announced yet, it could be your wheelhouse perfect, pull ups push ups etc, keep an open mind, until tomorrow when its announced I say... We are not getting any younger, and your against other old people this time around, you will be shocked how much better you will do.
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #9690
Matt Whale
Member Matt Whale is offline
 
Matt Whale's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dunmow  UK
Posts: 389
Re: Nik

NICE Angie score Nik!
__________________
M/27/95kg/6'2" 'Go as far as your legs will take you, then jump'!
My Log | Follow me on Twitter | YouTube
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.


CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.