CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 10-25-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
Troy Dodson

Profile:
I spoke to a few of you at the last seminar about my plans for going back to China and working as a contractor throughout Asia. I just thought I'd let you guys know what I'm up to these days.

I went to that job interview in Atlanta (for the job in Asia) and trained all week on their equipment. I got offered the contract and settled the terms. Then, to make a long story short, the contract fell apart the day before my scheduled trip back to China.

So I decided not to go back, but instead pursue other opportunities in the Dallas area. I am still waiting on my wife to get her visa, we've made some progress the past few weeks, and it is now looking February is a possibility.

The seminar last month was absolutely excellent. I met alot of great people, and I hope you guys are doing great. And thanks to the Martin's for hosting it!!