CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 03-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #1
Tighe Crovetti

Profile:
Reebok CF Open 2015 Shirt - CS issue

I attended my Level 1 this past weekend, and CF sends you a coupon code to use on the Reebok Crossfit store. Took the opportunity to pick up a nice lightweight jacket that was on sale, as well as the 'official' (I guess) 2015 Open shirt. It was $28, but $21 with my coupon, I was psyched.

Get an email later that day saying that the shirt was out of stock and that they had cancelled that item on my order. Go to the site today and see the shirt is listed as "Coming Soon" and is now $30.

http://www.reebok.com/us/2015-crossf...arch_rr&slot=1 (wfs)

I replied to the email I had received and told them I really thought it would be fair for them to simply leave my order as is, and fulfill the shirt when it comes back in stock, rather than unilaterally deciding to cancel and force me to repurchase at the higher price (without my coupon, presuming it's a one-time use/has an expiration). We'll see what they say. Not a real high-level, high-$ issue, I know, but was pretty put off by their decision, given the relisting/price bump.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
Mike Hollister

Profile:
Re: Reebok CF Open 2015 Shirt - CS issue

Yeah, Reebok doesn't care about you. Sorry.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:16 PM   #3
Snir Golan

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tighe Crovetti View Post
I attended my Level 1 this past weekend, and CF sends you a coupon code to use on the Reebok Crossfit store. Took the opportunity to pick up a nice lightweight jacket that was on sale, as well as the 'official' (I guess) 2015 Open shirt. It was $28, but $21 with my coupon, I was psyched.

Get an email later that day saying that the shirt was out of stock and that they had cancelled that item on my order. Go to the site today and see the shirt is listed as "Coming Soon" and is now $30.

http://www.reebok.com/us/2015-crossf...arch_rr&slot=1 (wfs)

I replied to the email I had received and told them I really thought it would be fair for them to simply leave my order as is, and fulfill the shirt when it comes back in stock, rather than unilaterally deciding to cancel and force me to repurchase at the higher price (without my coupon, presuming it's a one-time use/has an expiration). We'll see what they say. Not a real high-level, high-$ issue, I know, but was pretty put off by their decision, given the relisting/price bump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hollister View Post
Yeah, Reebok doesn't care about you. Sorry.
i am afraid that Mike is right. From my experience, Reebok really does have terrible customer service so i wouldn't expect much from them. and by the way, i had a similar issue with them after my L1 so my discount expired with me not buying anything. not a big deal since you can always find a coupon and get stuff cheaper anyway.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
Shawn M Wilson

Profile:

Wow.. they re-activated my coupon code for me months after I had not used it (its been 2-3 years since my lvl1?)

Used mine on my Oly Shoes and got em for like 90$