CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 02-16-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
Shang Chou

Profile:
Thank you Rogue!

Just wanted to pile on and mention how great it was to work with Rogue Fitness. Excellent customer service and super helpful!

I work out at a local Crossfit box, but part of me has been itching to have my own home gym for those days when I can't make it in to class. Unfortunately, I live in a condo and my only open space is a 6x8 patio area. Rogue's S-4 squat racks fit perfectly in the small space and the Rogue Bar I got is awesome. Great setup to do some front squats, thrusters, OHP, and kurls (suns out guns out).

I placed the order on a Saturday or Sunday and the stuff was at my door by Thursday. I got one of the Crossfit packages (rings, kettlebell, wall ball, bumpers, barbell, etc) and everything was perfect and neatly organized.

Not only that, I called a bunch of times after to inquire about building my rack (what tools do I need, what size socket, etc.) and they were extremely helpful and patient. They also spent time on the phone walking me through how to care for my bar and equipment. Such great customer service - thanks again Rogue!
Old 02-17-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
Matthew S Cooper

Profile:
Re: Thank you Rogue!

I'm getting ready to make a purchase myself and was going back and forth between Rogue and another well liked company. Since Rogue has the barbell I want, at the same price and also with free shipping I will probably throw business their way. Too many great reviews like yours not to give them a try.

PS you live in Irvine... the sun is always out
Old 02-19-2014, 11:03 AM   #3
William Henniger

Profile:

You are very welcome.

Thank you for the feedback and your business.

Bill
Old 02-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #4
Brent Latimer

Profile:

I had a similar experience.

Might have saved some money going to other companies but the package of R3, bench, ohio bar and bumpers combined worked out very well. I was even able to request some rogue t-shirts crammed into some boxes on the freight truck (can't seem to get enough of those shirts)

I've since added a matador (xmas gift from my parents), not much else I need other than getting a set of bands once I understand how to incorporate them in my training.