CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 03:29 PM   #211
Jason Rahm

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Olin-
Did you look at the page for the products you ordered to check their status? The creatine product page has had a message since 4/22 saying that they were experiencing supply delays and gave a best estimate of 2-3 weeks until they were able shipping.

I placed a large order on 2/10 and have been watching the product pages weekly for updates. From my experience those pages are fairly accurate. I did contact AtLarge through their website after the product page for Results said that it was being shipped then went back to pre-order, but my order was still showing no shipment yet. I contacted them on a Thursday and had a response on Saturday with an estimate my shipment. They even split my shipment due to another product being on pre-order.

Is your gripe that you aren't getting your product or that their response wasn't timely enough or to your liking?

Old 05-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #212
Mark E. Wallace

Profile:

(I don't know that I'd really recommend jumping into the middle of this....)

Old 05-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #213
Chris Mason

Profile:

Jason, thank you.

Mark, I agree. I'm out. I refunded him a few days ago. I'm not sure why he feels compelled to try to press his perspective? Anyway, I won't comment further as I am sure I am only fueling his desire to argue.

Old 05-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #214
Jeremy Lockhart

Profile:

I used to at least semi understand why admins let you advertise on here even though the rules say you can't, but now I'm not so sure. You hardly ever have your product in stock, your customer service is lacking, and you've even gone so far as making a post (that was deleted) asking people who already support you by buying your products, to also make a donation to you. That was the last straw for me and your company. I've purchased many products from you before and dealt with the long wait times, but when you emailed everyone on your subscriber list a link to a crowdfunding campaign asking for donations to 'keep your dream alive' you lost all of my respect.

Old 05-06-2014, 07:27 AM   #215
Mary Graham

Profile:

I rarely post a complaint, but I fet compelled after reading this discussion. Yes, At Large Nutrition has a definite customer service problem.

I am personally am still waiting for a status update on my results pre-order from February after receving an email 1 week ago saying that it was being "checked on and it should ship - check after 8pm." I yet to receive any product, the tracking number shows nothing, and I haven't received any follow-up email with a new tracking number or status.

I requested a refund today. Hopefully I get it.

I like to support small and local businesses, but since I have now gotten the shaft on two (2) At Large pre-order situations, (i.e. the announcement comes out that the product is ready to ship and then nothing - no product, no customer service email with a status, nothing...). Fool me once - maybe it was a mistake; fool me twice - I take my business elsewhere. As of today, At Large has lost my business.

Old 05-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #216
Joe Gomez

Profile:

Glad its just not me, something has gone wrong over there BIGTIME!! Almost like its become a part time garage business working only 1-2 hours a day.

Chris get your people in CHECK

Old 05-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #217
Alex Romero

Profile:

I'm waiting on an order placed in March (Nitrean Black Vanilla). To be honest, I find it a little troubling that these guys are running sales and are continuing to take orders and take people's money on products that are not only out of stock, but on products whose availability cannot be determined. I do appreciate that the website said something to the effect of "get the next batch" when I ordered, but 2 months was not what I expected. I'll give it another couple weeks before I request a refund. I've been buying supplements for years now, and I've never come across anything like this.

Old 05-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #218
Corey Tomala

Profile:

Alex,

You're definitely not the only one. Same sort of thing happened to me and my friend. After getting the run around and having to send a lot of emails I received part of one order and just cancelled (and did get refunded) my other orders. I like the product, but the tracking system/customer service response needs some work.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #219
Eric Montgomery

Profile:

Add my name to the list.

Chris, I placed an order on January 20. I understood that Results was in pre-order status, but I didn't expect to wait 3+ months and through at least two cycles of restocking and pre-ordering and still have no order in hand.

On March 21, I was told that production would occur by the end of the month. On March 24 I was told that Results would be in stock and ship "very soon."

I sent an email on May 3 requesting a status update and submitted a message via the contact form last night. No response on either.

Please refund me.

Old 05-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #220
Nick Sisson

Profile:

Same here, I put an order in for two tubs of Nitrean+ in early March and was told that it would ship in April. Still no product or communication.

Closed Thread