CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Benjamin Ford
Member Benjamin Ford is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dubai  UAE
Posts: 14
New Affiliate in Dubai

Hello CrossFit Affiliates.

I am excited to announce that CrossFit LifeSpark in Dubai has joined the affiliate family.

Im looking forward to getting involved in the community.

If anyone has the time or can be bothered please check out the website and give some constructive feedback.

http://crossfitlifesparkdubai.com/

Thanks very much

Ben
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
James E Jones
Affiliate James E Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canterbury  Kent UK
Posts: 20
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Ford View Post
Hello CrossFit Affiliates.

I am excited to announce that CrossFit LifeSpark in Dubai has joined the affiliate family.

Im looking forward to getting involved in the community.

If anyone has the time or can be bothered please check out the website and give some constructive feedback.

http://crossfitlifesparkdubai.com/

Thanks very much

Ben

Wow awesome stuff. I grew up in Dubai, i went to dubai college, although it's been a few years since i graduated.

Ill be heading over at Easter and would love to train with you guys.

Jonesy
__________________
eastkentcrossfit.co.uk
jamesjonesfitness.co.uk
facebook.com/jonesfitness
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
Jerry Mobbs
Member Jerry Mobbs is offline
 
Jerry Mobbs's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dhaka  Bangladesh
Posts: 216
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

great

im over a few times a year from bangaldesh
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:57 AM   #4
James lee
Affiliate James lee is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tarzana  CA
Posts: 529
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

congrats!

the margin for the widgets on the left side bar is not coming out right on my browser (Safari). it's cutting off the content (CF kids logo) and the FB widget.
__________________
James
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:13 AM   #5
Benjamin Ford
Member Benjamin Ford is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dubai  UAE
Posts: 14
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by James E Jones View Post
Wow awesome stuff. I grew up in Dubai, i went to dubai college, although it's been a few years since i graduated.

Ill be heading over at Easter and would love to train with you guys.

Jonesy
Jonesy, give us a shout when your here at Easter. By then we will have a dedicated box to train out of. It will be awesome. Candice my partner and I went to English college. Candice's brother is in Canterbury he is new to CrossFit but very keen to train... where are you training at the moment?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:15 AM   #6
Benjamin Ford
Member Benjamin Ford is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dubai  UAE
Posts: 14
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Mobbs View Post
great

im over a few times a year from bangaldesh
Hi Jerry.

When your over here give us a call.

Where do you train in Dhaka?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:19 AM   #7
Benjamin Ford
Member Benjamin Ford is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dubai  UAE
Posts: 14
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by James lee View Post
congrats!

the margin for the widgets on the left side bar is not coming out right on my browser (Safari). it's cutting off the content (CF kids logo) and the FB widget.
Hi James,

Thanks for the feedback, we know about the widgets and are working on them.

Healthiest regards
Ben
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:21 AM   #8
James E Jones
Affiliate James E Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canterbury  Kent UK
Posts: 20
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Ford View Post
Jonesy, give us a shout when your here at Easter. By then we will have a dedicated box to train out of. It will be awesome. Candice my partner and I went to English college. Candice's brother is in Canterbury he is new to CrossFit but very keen to train... where are you training at the moment?
I'm in canterbury Kent and I've actually got a small box together in the studio of PULSE fitness. I've just started running classes on Saturday at 3 so tell him to get in touch and check it out!

Small world ey ?

Jonesy
__________________
eastkentcrossfit.co.uk
jamesjonesfitness.co.uk
facebook.com/jonesfitness
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:38 AM   #9
Benjamin Ford
Member Benjamin Ford is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dubai  UAE
Posts: 14
Re: New Affiliate in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by James E Jones View Post

Small world ey ?
Yeah, Dubai the biggest village in the world!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crossfit in Dubai anyone? Brandon Terry In Search of CrossFitters 24 03-20-2011 05:34 AM
Crossfit in Dubai? Francis Van de Beuken In Search of CrossFitters 1 08-25-2010 02:27 AM
Any crossfitters in Dubai? Sarah Lindasdatter Troelsen In Search of CrossFitters 1 01-20-2009 10:37 AM
New to CF, Dubai and Iraq Andreas Nordlander Starting 1 08-21-2008 07:42 PM
Dubai anyone? Jason Naubur In Search of CrossFitters 0 10-30-2007 09:58 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.