CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 06-26-2011, 03:26 AM   #31
Julio Barthe

Profile:
Re: CrossFit in Spain

Hello Scott:

You have also Crossfit Tracius, http://www.crossfittracius.com/ (WFS), which is located very near to Madrid. I may say that Alcorcon, where it is based, could be considered as Madrid. Indeed, neither of the other two boxes are in Madrid, as they are in towns very close to Madrid as well as Tracius. You better check which of them will be closer to your location as traffic jams is a every day problem over here.

Best regards,
Julio
Old 08-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #32
Ben Reynolds

Profile:

Hey guys,

Does anyone know the address for Crossfit Valencia? I've looked on their website and dropped them an email, but haven't got anything back (yet).

I'm visiting Valencia this weekend and wouldn't mind dropping in to have a look.

Cheers!

Ben
Old 10-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #33
Neil Davidson

Profile:

Hi

I currently run a BOX in Scotland....RDAS CrossFit Selkirk www.rdasgym.co.uk and also do PDR. I regularly visit Los Alcazares and even found an Ideal place there to open a BOX. Is crossFit becoming any more popular around Murcia. I would like to meet up for some WOD the next time I am over and train with some likeminded CrossFitters!!

Neil