CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #11
Eric Lester

Profile:
Re: The Black Box Summit Or How I Got Fired from the CrossFit Nutrition Certification

"There is something about CrossFit; it just eliminates *ssholes." -Tony Budding at my first level 1.

I have found this to be true. I hope for their own sakes of knowing each other so long everything is resolved. But also for the community that this situation will be treated with a spirit of openness.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #12
Katherine Derbyshire

Profile:
Re: The Black Box Summit Or How I Got Fired from the CrossFit Nutrition Certification

If I were an affiliate owner, I'd be pretty unhappy right now. Not the way to protect The Brand.

As a mere affiliate member, I'm just watching from the sidelines. It reminds me of the politics in aikido: they matter a lot if you're trying to establish yourself within an organization. They barely matter at all if all you want to do is keep your head down and train.

While all this was going on, Coach Glassman himself was in Seattle, teaching a Crossfit 101 seminar at Crossfit Bellevue. One wonders how much he even knows about any of this.

Katherine

Old 11-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #13
Eric Lester

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine Derbyshire View Post
It reminds me of the politics in aikido: they matter a lot if you're trying to establish yourself within an organization. They barely matter at all if all you want to do is keep your head down and train.
Yes, I kind of feel like a child watching his parents fight. But what's going to happen now? etc etc

Closed Thread