CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > CrossPit
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CrossPit For discussing MMA, UFC, Pride fighting, and other martial arts

Old 08-06-2008, 03:49 AM   #71
Tereza Ohley

Profile:
Re: Rampage gets arrested

LOL I just saw Rampage on Spike TV--his head slam was "The Hardest Hit in Sports" according to their show. The crash dummy he smashed suffered 3.5x the force of the average skull-fracturing car accident or something to that effect.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:47 AM   #72
Jeff Haugland

Profile:

Rampage speaks publicly for the first time since...

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns (WFS)
Old 08-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #73
Bob Guere

Profile:

From Juanito's comments the other day, and Rampage's lack of slamming Juanito, I wonder if we'll see a reunion of the two after this pans out.

I also wonder if a grand jury will see the miscarriage the same way White does? If what I read is true (and that's always a big "IF") it seems this lady "might" be trying to capitalize once they knew it was Rampage.

I step carefully here because the poor couple did lose their child, and I don't want to minimize that loss or their grief. However, "IF" he only took off the mirror, and they lost the baby a week later... you have to wonder.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #74
Bob Guere

Profile:

Ok, this video shows the old Rampage is back.. at least his humor and smile is back. The part with Rampage is at the end.

WFS other than some Dana White cusses
http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Video:-Da...n-Jackson.html
Old 08-08-2008, 05:09 PM   #75
Shane Rapp

Profile:

If what is said in the article Chris posted is true then the odds are very strong that the accident caused the miscarriage. I'd sue the hell out of him too since they may not be able to get him criminally. From what's been said Rampage wasn't crazy and he wasn't drunk. What he did do was fast, stay up for days on end drinking energy drinks and decided to get behind a wheel. Sorry, if that's the caused him to go off like that then I wish California had tougher laws for vehicular manslaughter.

It seems to me that Dana is trying to downplay things. He'll lie through his teeth if it is good for his business interests. The guy doesn't even want to admit to Fedor being a top heavyweight, so I'll take anything he says about this case with a HUGE grain of salt.

Honestly, I think they are a little too happy considering the situation. This woman just lost her unborn as a result of Rampage's actions and he's sitting there laughing like all is right with the world. That's pretty pathetic.