CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #3261
Sara Ochsner
Member Sara Ochsner is offline
 
Sara Ochsner's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bayou Vista  LA
Posts: 1,254
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
Geez - do I LOOK like I know about juicing?!
 
Old 10-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #3262
Andrew Bell
Member Andrew Bell is offline
 
Andrew Bell's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston  TX
Posts: 4,021
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
Geez - do I LOOK like I know about juicing?!
If you saw the size of my traps you might think I do......
__________________
| Log (wfs) |
 
Old 10-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #3263
Blair Robert Lowe
Member Blair Robert Lowe is offline
 
Blair Robert Lowe's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sacramento  CA
Posts: 7,948
Re: Sharknado

Phenibut is just a GABA deriative. I looked into the stuff recently because I don't sleep very well some days. I've also read GABA is addictive and you need to eventually up dosage. It's not something I want to take every day.

WSBB Amino acids...woo. Capsulated Amino's are always more expensive than powder but the powder does tend to taste bad typically.
 
Old 10-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #3264
Blair Robert Lowe
Member Blair Robert Lowe is offline
 
Blair Robert Lowe's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sacramento  CA
Posts: 7,948
Re: Sharknado

https://www.facebook.com/strength.sessions

Our FB Podcast page

http://www.spreaker.com/user/6454179...de_that_counts

Our 1st podcast with Arturo Fernandex, ex Army Ranger and owner of LandParkCF starting off with CFNatomas "BatCave" Games and then wandering into Diets, specifically IF and briefly the 30 day Food Challenge and some other stuff.

At this really great mexican place for breakfast. It was bomb. Can't wait to go back.

btw, it's WFS.

And yeah, I need to upload some more artwork for our FB page like a cover page and what not. I have a WordPress for it but it needs more work.

If only I could have right click to save certain images off my boss's WordPress. Stupid Macs.
 
Old 10-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #3265
Andrew Bell
Member Andrew Bell is offline
 
Andrew Bell's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston  TX
Posts: 4,021
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair Robert Lowe View Post
If only I could have right click to save certain images off my boss's WordPress. Stupid Macs.
Apple key + mouse click

boom

mind blown
__________________
| Log (wfs) |
 
Old 10-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #3266
Dustin Wintczak
Banned Dustin Wintczak is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Richland  WA
Posts: 1,788
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair Robert Lowe View Post
https://www.facebook.com/strength.sessions

Our FB Podcast page

http://www.spreaker.com/user/6454179...de_that_counts

Our 1st podcast with Arturo Fernandex, ex Army Ranger and owner of LandParkCF starting off with CFNatomas "BatCave" Games and then wandering into Diets, specifically IF and briefly the 30 day Food Challenge and some other stuff.

At this really great mexican place for breakfast. It was bomb. Can't wait to go back.

btw, it's WFS.

And yeah, I need to upload some more artwork for our FB page like a cover page and what not. I have a WordPress for it but it needs more work.

If only I could have right click to save certain images off my boss's WordPress. Stupid Macs.
Nice, I'll be tuning in.

Also found this sweet flowchart that can now be used to answer all questions posted to the Fitness or Exercises thread lol.


http://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/...Flow-Chart.png

WFS
 
Old 10-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #3267
Andrew Bell
Member Andrew Bell is offline
 
Andrew Bell's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston  TX
Posts: 4,021
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Wintczak View Post
Epicly epic.

Seriously, this is fantastic.
__________________
| Log (wfs) |
 
Old 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #3268
Pearse Shields
Member Pearse Shields is offline
 
Pearse Shields's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Palmerston  New Zealand
Posts: 1,798
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Wintczak View Post
Nice, I'll be tuning in.

Also found this sweet flowchart that can now be used to answer all questions posted to the Fitness or Exercises thread lol.


http://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/...Flow-Chart.png

WFS
Beautiful.

In other news, I am now unemployed and potentially looking at moving to Australia at some point!
__________________
If it had parents, eat it till you're full My YouTube
 
Old 10-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #3269
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Wintczak View Post
Nice, I'll be tuning in.

Also found this sweet flowchart that can now be used to answer all questions posted to the Fitness or Exercises thread lol.


http://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/...Flow-Chart.png

WFS
That is a cool flow chart.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
 
Old 10-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #3270
Bill M. Hesse
Member Bill M. Hesse is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Streetsboro  OH
Posts: 4,615
Re: Sharknado

You had a question Sara??
 
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.