CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 09-17-2007, 07:42 AM   #1
Craig Sheley

Profile:
Albany, Oregon

Albany, Oregon

Looking for closet/garage CrossFitters in the mid-valley area of Oregon. I just attended the seminar in Portland and I'm ready to go. I've been playing around with CrossFit in the garage for a couple years now, but I want to take my CrossFit training to the next level. I need a serious workout partner in my area that wants to do the same. I have a small garage gym and most equipment needed. I'm also a ultra distance trail runner and am interested in working both ends of the spectrum and see what mix produces the best results. Please contact me via email if your interested.

Craig Sheley
Old 09-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
Jeremy Stecker

Profile:
Re: Albany, Oregon

Darn. I'm here in Eugene and I've got a garage gym with more than half the stuff we need.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
Craig Sheley

Profile:

Jeremy,

Maybe we can meet for a workout once in a while. My running buddy is in Eugene, so I'm down there once in a while. Up here in Albany I have a good amount of climbing for a small garage, I also have an Olympic bar, weights, bench, etc. Also some other home-made gear that is fun. I'd be into seeing if we can get something together once in a while if your interested. Just let me know. I may even be in Eugene on Sunday if you want to get together and discuss options.

Craig
Old 09-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #4
Jeremy Stecker

Profile:

I'd totally be down for trying something out when we're in each other's neck of the woods -- I'm up in Albany once every two weeks for business (I'm a pharmaceutical rep - call on some doctors up there). The in-laws also live on the southern side of Salem so we're up there almost month.

As far as meeting tomorrow, Sundays aren't really that good for me. Things are so busy in the week and I try to keep Sundays as a family day.

We should defiantly talk and figure some stuff out. Although I'm a total newbie to Crossfit (started this week) I've been collecting gym equipment in my garage for years and have near everything on the list but rings and a rower. Just built a medicine ball, plyo box, paralletes, and lifting platform today!

But hook me up with your email address and I'll give you my number. Mine is jstecman@hotmail.com
Old 09-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #5
Joshua Rhoades

Profile:

Come up to Salem! we're gathering people up now.