CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
Armand Nicolet

Profile:
CrossFit terms in Chinese? 专门词翻译成中文

We are in the (long) process of opening a box in China, and I'm wondering if anyone out there has already come up with translations in Chinese for CrossFit-ese words like Thrusters, toes-to-bar, double-unders, etc.

A related question is whether or not anyone has attempted to translate basic resources like the "What is Fitness?" article? I know there is a version of the Level 1 Training Guide out there in Chinese, but I've heard that the translation is pretty bad. Any thoughts?

Just hoping to avoid re-inventing the wheel! I'm assuming it's been done, since there are more and more boxes in China, and there have been Level-1 seminars for a couple years now.

大家好!有没有人已经翻译CrossFit的专业词?比如Thrusters 等等。 谢谢!

Thanks!