CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 01-14-2006, 07:40 AM   #1
Tony Young

Profile:
Greg,
You posted an Affiliate Website Package thread on Community a while back. I'm interested in this if you're still doing it.

Thanks!
Old 01-14-2006, 08:54 AM   #2

Profile:

Tony et al -

This is most likely not happening anymore for a number of reasons. One, the blogspot deal can provide decent sites for affiliates for free; Two, we don't want to have homogenous affiliate sites (which would be necessary); Three, related to two, each affiliate I've spoken to wants a unique site - in which case the basis of providing lower cost alternative is out the window.

I'm still doing development on the side when I have the time to take on new jobs, but my blanket warning is that I'm not cheap. That said, I'm always happy to talk with you or any other affiliates about your sites and give actual numbers. I will try to help out when and how I can.