CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 06-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Ross Thomas

Profile:
LV1 Coach need in Lincoln, IL

Looking for a Level 1 Coach for a brand new box in Lincoln, IL.

We are a true old school CrossFit story of a couple of friends CrossFitting in my garage, that suddenly exploded into 20 people in just a few months. It was never our plan to open a box, but people kept on showing up! I work in Federal Law Enforcement and I'm only able to coach in the evening and none of our athletes are able to coach in the morning or early afternoon. Therefore, we are in search of part time coaches, with extensive CrossFit back grounds that can coach early AM and noon classes.

We are working through the affiliation process and in order to stay within compliance with HQ's directives, I'll refrain from using the affiliate name we'll be utilizing once approved. I expect to have the affiliation process completed this summer.

We are everything CrossFit, a tight-knit, driven and family friendly group where new people are welcomed like old friends.
If you have any questions please email me at rosst3@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ross Thomas
LV1 2009