CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
Steve Rayment

Profile:
Crossfitters in the uk

Hey guys, getting kinda lonely smashing myself , sometimes need a kick up the *** ! Any crossfitters in the north herts area of the uk, letchworth or hitchin area,i train at fitness conection gym, its a crossfitters playground.If your reading this john, i ain"t forgot when you smashed me, come down for a return visit . You all stay safe and train hard.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
Richard Macaulay

Profile:
Re: Crossfitters in the uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rayment View Post
Hey guys, getting kinda lonely smashing myself , sometimes need a kick up the *** ! Any crossfitters in the north herts area of the uk, letchworth or hitchin area,i train at fitness conection gym, its a crossfitters playground.If your reading this john, i ain"t forgot when you smashed me, come down for a return visit . You all stay safe and train hard.
Sorry brother, im all the way up in bonny scotland.

Hope your training is going well tho.

Ricky
Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
Steve Rayment

Profile:

Hey Ricky, nice to hear from you, im gonna pass out now, just done the NASTY GIRL workout, oh mate, now that hurt bad, give it a go, train hard and strong yeh.
Steve
Old 08-06-2008, 03:08 AM   #4
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
Hey Ricky, nice to hear from you, im gonna pass out now, just done the NASTY GIRL workout, oh mate, now that hurt bad, give it a go, train hard and strong yeh.
Steve
haha iv seen that done, talk about pleassure/pain.

I follow main page WOD's mate (+little extra strength work given to me by guy from CF scotland), so iv got squats today (im a day behind due to rubgy).

Ricky
Old 08-06-2008, 09:02 AM   #5
Steve Rayment

Profile:

I also follow the WODS , unless its one i don"t fancy, then i pick another one from the videos. I"m a day behind as well, done the squat 5"s earlier, " NICE ". Todays one looks like a painfull one , gonna do that 2 mo.Its the pull ups that scare me lol, Hope to set a good time.

Steve
Old 08-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #6
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
I also follow the WODS , unless its one i don"t fancy, then i pick another one from the videos. I"m a day behind as well, done the squat 5"s earlier, " NICE ". Todays one looks like a painfull one , gonna do that 2 mo.Its the pull ups that scare me lol, Hope to set a good time.

Steve
WHat were your squat number slooking like mate? You can post it in kilos for me inf you want, i dont need it in lbs?!

Ricky
Old 12-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
Jack Rowlands

Profile:

Hi Steve,

Just getting into crossfit (got the bug BIGTIME). I've recently moved to Hitchin and have joined a real cheap gym in Stevenage (active4less) not much there in the way of olympic style platform and weights. And no rings either. I haven't had chance to really try throwing any weights about oly style which would be fun (I think) does the gym in Hitchin have space/bumper plates incase a lift is missed. As i'm pretty sure i would end up hurting someone at my place. Along with getting many very strange looks!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #8
Matt Connolly

Profile:

Appreciate this is an old post. For CrossFit in North Herts check us out at http://www.crossfitantaeus.com
Any questions, just drop me a PM or email

Matt
CFA