CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
Brandon Armstrong

Profile:
Exclamation CrossFit Trainer wanted in Grand Rapids, MI!

I own CrossFit Grand Rapids. My other job (a police officer) and my family keep me too busy to run the gym properly. I am looking for a trainer to run the gym part time and possibly full time. The hours would be at least from 4pm-8pm, M-F. The pay will start off humble, but would improve I believe very quickly. The pay potential is exciting. You will get paid according to how much $ we have coming in.

I already have the gym space and the equipment. I'm looking for an enthusiastic, out-going, energetic, honest, and capable trainer. Prior experience isn't necessary. Someone who can take the bull by the horns and run the gym with all its details with little supervision required. I would be more of a business owner and you will run the gym. Because I have a good job already I am willing to give a big chunk of the $ coming in to support you and get you established.

If you are interested, call me at 616-916-7210 or e-mail me at contactus@crossfitgr.com.