CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 06-25-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
Greg Greenough

Profile:
I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, but I wanted to give Mike and Jennifer at Crossfit Pittsburgh some thanks. We brought our football team down to a passing camp over the weekend and I had emailed Mike about a week before asking him if he could let our boys come down and check things out because we are starting crossfit. He went way beyond the call of duty, stuck around even though we were pretty late getting there and had a good q&a session with our kids and ran them thorugh a very scaled down filthy fifty. Even though the kids were tired they still had a great time, one of them even got a muscle up!! I just wanted to thank them for the help and for sticking around until 8:00 on a Friday night. If you are ever in the Pitt area, look them up, they are great to work with and extremely helpful. Thanks again.