CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
Lorrie Kemp

Profile:
Yogachic is getting CrossFit

I was turned onto Cross Fit by a friend and have completed 2 weeks of workouts. I, too, am HOOKED!! I've been into soccer (up until I had my first child 11 yrs ago and both ACL's blown and repaired), running, yoga, pilates, bootcamps and all around "gym rat" . I will admit that I have an obsessive/compulsive issue, but in a good way. I take my fitness seriously and REFUSE to to become a typical almost "40" drab mom of 4. Because of that, I tend to dive head first into whatever endorphine boosting, sweat producing and "muscle-so-sore-I-can't-sit-down-on-toilet" activity I can find. But, I end up getting bored or burned out. Cross Fit has become my new Personal Project and I want to get the most from it and become the most fit I have ever been.
I've been keeping a wod log and will post it later, when I have time to decipher my scribbly notes (You know how shaky your hands are after Angie!!!!). I'm looking forward to chatting and sharing experiences with all of you Cross Fit family members. Peace. Lorrie