CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Andrew Kauzlaric

Profile:
Any CrossFitters in the Rhinelander, WI area?

Hey guys!

I'm looking at opening my own affiliate in the very near future and wanted to know if there are any CrossFitters in the Wisconsin Rhinelander area (or close by) that currently wish they had a box to go to?

Rhinelander, WI currently has no boxes. I believe the closest one is in Wausau.

I currently live in Appleton, WI, where their are 3 boxes already and another 5 just in Green Bay (about 40 minutes away).

I want to open one where the area isn't already saturated, but maybe you guys can lend some advice/opinions on that if you think its never too saturated, etc.

Very new to the CrossFit Forum, so let me know if there is a better place to post this! Thanks in advance for any advice/opinions.

Andrew
Old 01-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #2
Amanda Collette

Profile:
Re: Any CrossFitters in the Rhinelander, WI area?

I am in Crandon, about 30 minutes east of Rhinelander, and really wish I had a box or really ANY gym that offers an area to circuit train. We don't have anywhere to workout in Forest County, despite several individuals in the past taking about opening a gym. We do have a bootcamp class that is offered by a local instructor that is partially based on crossfit, which has become popular here. Most would like the option to be able to workout "alone" on off days too though. In northern WI weather, it's hard to dedicate to driving over 1 hour round trip to Rhinelander or Antigo where they at least have an Anytime or Y. Let me know if you get serious on it, and I would love to help in the movement!

Last edited by Amanda Collette : 01-19-2014 at 11:15 AM.