CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 03-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Jason Theriault

Profile:
T-hoe's Try at CF

OK..So a very FAMOUS friend of mine said I should do this, why (NOT SURE) maybe all the crap I will take for being weak will push me to the limit more days than not..who knows..

Is that famous friend addicted to this BB..HMM I think so LOL..

SO I guess now, I am on, not sure how faithful I will be, but I will try JUST FOR YOU !!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
Jason Theriault

Profile:
MOnday 16 Mar

OK.. So I saw two WOD but I had to modify. I will explain after my post

My WOD
Hang Clean Squats x 9
Burpees
1, HCS 115x9, 15 bps
2, HCS 95x9, 10bps
3, HCS 95x9, 10bps
4, HCS 95x9, 10bps
5, HCS 95x9, 10bps

I dropped weight and BPS so I could get the full 5 rnds in or I would have been laying on the ground waiting for an ambulance.

I saw a KILL YOUR GOAT ex the other day on NEw England CF site..Good lord, yup it was def my GOAT
HS PU
Ring Dips (never tried, don't have any and would probably RIP my shoulders off)
PU

So on to tomorrow, not sure what i am going to do, we'll see

Jason, otherwise know as "T-hoe"

p.s. this is for the Famous Friend
Old 03-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
Carolyn Rocco

Profile:
Re: T-hoe's Try at CF

You are soooooooooooooooooooo my favorite!!!

Welcome to the blog log. It's fun to post and then see your progress. And it gives a certain someone (hmmm) more places to harass you! lol

Welcome my dear friend!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Jason Theriault

Profile:

Good or bad..IDK anyway

Was planning on doing spinning, wanted to run a ame of basketball before spinnng started just to get loose and sweaty..The personnel on the court took their SWEEET time finishing up their game, so by the time our first gane was done and I SPRINTED down the hall, how nice ALL the BIKES were taken, I guess it's good I didn't knock the lady over in the hall as I was trying to pass her, because she got the last bike, she would have been ****ed :-)

Anyway..60 min of Basketball, only stoped for 5 in between games
and now that I am posting this, I FORGOT MY damm Burpees, no I am not doing them now, I have already showered.. I guess I will add them to the I OWE YOU list !!

OH I was going to see how my GOAT was doing, I actually got my legs up on the wall and held them but couldn't move an inch for a HSPU.. Got lots of work to do
Old 03-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Carolyn Rocco

Profile:

I'm totally picturing you pushing old ladies out of the way for the bike.....LMAO!!!

Glad you didn't though...it's probably their only form of exercise...unless you introduce them to the world of CF. You are gonna have followers everywhere. hahahahaha

great job on getting your legs up....I haven't even attempted that one. I've got ideas now though......hmmmmmm.....

Happy St Pattys Day.
I'm such an old poop....i could crash for the night right now......lol. crazy, i know
Old 03-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
Jason Theriault

Profile:
I hate MURPH

Have I mentioned I HATE MURPH..

I can't do pull ups
and SUCK at running.. So here is was

1 Mile (9:15)
no pull ups
200 Push ups
300 Squats
1/4 mile (Calf turn into a KNOT AGAIN)
total time 30:20

The PU & Sqts were done in groups of 25 at first then 20.

Once this was done I went inside and decided to work my GOAT a little and tear up some Lat Pull down(front) just to at least work it..I continue to ADD Lat Pull downs so i can increase my ability to get some good pull ups.

Needless to say, once I was done outside, I was SPENT !! So since I didn't do a full MURPH, I guess this was his little cousin.

Split Jerks tomorrow !!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
Carolyn Rocco

Profile:
Re: I hate MURPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Theriault View Post
Have I mentioned I HATE MURPH..

I can't do pull ups
and SUCK at running.. So here is was

1 Mile (9:15)
no pull ups
200 Push ups
300 Squats
1/4 mile (Calf turn into a KNOT AGAIN)
total time 30:20

The PU & Sqts were done in groups of 25 at first then 20.

Once this was done I went inside and decided to work my GOAT a little and tear up some Lat Pull down(front) just to at least work it..I continue to ADD Lat Pull downs so i can increase my ability to get some good pull ups.

Needless to say, once I was done outside, I was SPENT !! So since I didn't do a full MURPH, I guess this was his little cousin.

Split Jerks tomorrow !!
That is SUPER Jay!!!

Just got in from putting some stuff in storage (fun......argh)

Anyways, just read your PM and wanted to say there will be no 'kicking/flipping/turning/leaving the bucket' any time!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
Jason Theriault

Profile:
Work the GOAT and Spinning

Yea i know i was suppose to do split jerks but I decided today was a cardio day and did Spinning.. The class was good but the bikes here SUCK..Did I mention that the bikes SUCK.. They kept slipping everytime I would be on the down stroke, made for a VERY HARD and VERY long workout.. OH I know.. That is how it's suppose to be ..Good Point !!

So before class I work on one of the GOATS a little, instead of trying to put my back to the wall and push up I put my front side, and walked up the wall a little. I actually got about a total of 8 3/4 HSPU's in.. Now that i have a LITTLE more confidence on how to get started I can KILL that GOAT in a few weeks I think?? or maybe before ROCCO returns..Would be a great Welcome surprise.."look what the fat kid can do" LOL <---- Now that is funny !!

anyway..peace out
T-hoe
Old 03-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
Jason Theriault

Profile:
Fate.. and the things that happen

Sometimes thing flash by you either at the right time or the wrong time but for the right reason.

I got out of class today and I decided to take a rest day, I know it was only FOUR days on.. bla bla bla.

So I am resting and reading the CF board, and I come across a post about David Goggins.. http://www.davidgoggins.com/blog.html
Are you kidding me, how can this happen, am I SUPPOSE to feel guilty now because I have taken a day off, feel a little worn out?? I guess SO !!

So now I have have to decided how tomorrow I am going to start living a new way..First I need to find a way to read this damm blog more..What an inspiration to anyone, then I will add to that.. not a 100 mile race but man I feel like such a looser after reading the blog !!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #10
Jason Theriault

Profile:
Back

Ok after being a total SLUG this weekend..(ok not a total slug, I wrote an 8 page paper for school and helped out at the Rookie Firefighter Challenge) I hit it again today.. I warmed up with 45 min of basketball then hit the WOD from Wed

Wednesday 090318

Split Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

I started very low and i think I did them wring anyway, need to review the videos. but here is was
65 x 3
85 x 2
95 x 1
95 x 2
105 x 2
105 x 2
95 x 4
95 x 4

Then I worked on my goat again.. HSPU facing the wall, I got 4 , 4, 3 not bad for a fat kid LOL