CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
Ryan Walberg

Profile:
Looking for Motivated Head Trainer

I am a crossfit enthusiast, but find myself out of the country quite often and can't establish...or more applicably, can't RUN a crossfit affiliate.

I am looking for an experienced trainer that is willing to stand up a crossfit affiliate with me. I want this to be a general purpose crossfit, possibly with an endurance spin as well. I will fund 100% of the affiliate and the details of the partnership will be discussed. The trainer will be responsible for being the Lead Trainer, and all of the responsibilities that come with the position. Location is to be determined and negotiable. I am really looking to give a trainer without the capital to start something real, something tangible, something they can wake up and feel good about.

Let me know if you are interested. The time-line for project initiation is about six to nine months.

My email is ryan.walberg@mac.com...if you are interested, you can send a bio/resume to this email. I am currently in Afghanistan, but have connectivity...so I will be able to communicate with all interested parties.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:34 AM   #2
Camille Lore

Profile:  
Re: Looking for Motivated Head Trainer

Please do not cross-post (post the same message in different forums).

Closed Thread