CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #21
Eric Lester

Profile:
Re: Globo Gym "CrossFit Friendly"

They could also advertise some of the aspects of CF that generally get people kicked out of gyms. "Olympic Lifting and High Intensity friendly" etc
Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #22
Frank Riley

Profile:
Re: Globo Gym "CrossFit Friendly"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauricio Leal View Post
I thought the FAQ (wfs) addressed this question?
This FAQ entry is contradictory:

Quote:
You can state that you are CrossFit certified on your website and business cards.
You cannot use the CrossFit name, slogans, art work or photos in any business or promotional way unless you affiliate. This includes business cards and web sites.
First they state you can say you are CrossFit certified on your website and business cards. However, they then state that you cannot use the CrossFit name on web sites and business cards. How does a person say they are CrossFit certified without using the CrossFit name?

IMO, the FAQ does more to confuse the issue than to help answer it.