CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 12-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #281
Jeff Enge

Profile:
Re: Black Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bell View Post
I ordered 4 things on black friday and am yet to get a tracking number from any of the vendors. Im not sweating it though....
Yeah, I ordered all over the place during the week and my stuff is in various stages of shipping.

MDUSA stuff (bars, belt) - ordered 11/25, shipped 11/27, arrived 12/2
Spun Performance (compression stuff) - ordered 12/1, shipped 12/1 (!), supposed to arrive today (12/4)
Elite FTS (AdiPowers) - ordered 12/1, haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. Not terribly worried.
Rogue (bar lock, misc stuff) - ordered 12/3, shipped 12/4
Old 12-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #282
Andrew Bell

Profile:

Went and checked, EliteFTS is the only one that did send a shipping notification. Should be here Friday. Yippee.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #283
Daniel OBrien

Profile:

Ordered two places:

Rogue: R3, Matador, Landmine, 2x Vertical Storage Pins, few Bands

EliteFTS: T-Bar Row Handle and Meadows One-Arm Row Handle
Old 12-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #284
Taylor Janowicz

Profile:

i got my shipping confirmation from elitefts monday… gets here tomorrow. not shoes though...
Old 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #285
Douglas Schmale

Profile:

I got home today (Wednesday) and had two kettlebells waiting for me courtesy of MDUSA. Ordered them Sunday night. Outstanding turn around.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #286
Jorge Acosta

Profile:

X training was pretty quick on everything. Took about 3 days after I ordered to arrive. 2 shipments are coming in from R&L carriers. X training's arrived yesterday on a pallet the guy was very cool he broke the pallet down and stacked the weights in my garage. My pendlay rack and some other items from MDUSA were gonna arrive today but my wife has nowhere to put it. Luckily I redeploy back to the states in 3 days and she called and asked if they could deliver at a later date and they had no problem waiting till the 10th which is perfect for me.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #287
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

Well I just got off the phone with Elitefts, and it looks like there is some huge bad news for everyone. I was informed that yesterday they were told by Adidas that they cannot fill their orders of Adipowers. They apparently will be emailing everyone that bought the shoes with refunds.

I am extremely upset, since I sold my Reebok crossfit lifters as soon as I purchased those, for much less than they cost me of course. Not to mention the fact that we have all just missed out on any other black Friday deals for Weightlifting shoes that their might have been.

I have no idea how a company can advertise such a great black Friday deal that everyone jumped on, onlyto to later be completely be unable to fill any of their orders.

Now I guess I'll have to figure out a way to stretch my budget for some new lifting shoes, since I don't have a pair anymore.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #288
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

Edited to say I can understand from the vendor perspective of being in a tough spot

Last edited by Andrew Daggon; 12-05-2013 at 03:47 PM..
Old 12-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #289
Frank Ngo

Profile:

Just broke my heart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Daggon View Post
Well I just got off the phone with Elitefts, and it looks like there is some huge bad news for everyone. I was informed that yesterday they were told by Adidas that they cannot fill their orders of Adipowers. They apparently will be emailing everyone that bought the shoes with refunds.

I am extremely upset, since I sold my Reebok crossfit lifters as soon as I purchased those, for much less than they cost me of course. Not to mention the fact that we have all just missed out on any other black Friday deals for Weightlifting shoes that their might have been.

I have no idea how a company can advertise such a great black Friday deal that everyone jumped on, onlyto to later be completely be unable to fill any of their orders.

Now I guess I'll have to figure out a way to stretch my budget for some new lifting shoes, since I don't have a pair anymore.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #290
Andrew Bell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Daggon View Post
What's even more ridiculous is that they still offer the shoes for sale in all sizes on their site, of course for full retail now. So what would happen if I bought them now? I bet they would have no trouble shipping the full retail price shoes to me.

Obviously you can tell I'm livid
Honestly it sounds like a vendor relations problem if that's the case Andrew. (Playing devils advocate here) Adidas put their foot down and said "No" to what elitefts.com. If Adidas was holding the inventory and did drop shipping, then it's entirely possible.