CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 11-07-2008, 03:21 AM   #1091
Scott Jenkins

Profile:
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin Street View Post
Okay I'm officially not speaking to you a**holes for a few days....
oops, sorry Christin, I will have to look on your log to see if the s**t hit the fan on that one. My music taste is very bad anyway my favourite band is 'Karaoke'.

6 November 2008

Death by Ring Push Ups -
Do 1 the first minute, 2 the second and so on until you cannot complete given reps. - 20 rounds, 16 reps

30 mins ring work with skin the cats. All gripping had to be done with fingers as the skin will completely peel off my hand otherwise. Will try to get Lynne done at the weekend.

Tabata Rowing - 1039m
I think you got me on this one Richard, I will have to get a decent tabata timer as well as on my first try I used the C2's clock and as i stopped for my first 10 second break so did the timer. I then re-started and tried to keep the clock going in the 10 second break by just moving the pullin arm very slightly. All in all not a very good way of doing it. My stopwatch battery ran out also.
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
Old 11-07-2008, 03:36 AM   #1092
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
oops, sorry Christin, I will have to look on your log to see if the s**t hit the fan on that one. My music taste is very bad anyway my favourite band is 'Karaoke'.

6 November 2008

Death by Ring Push Ups -
Do 1 the first minute, 2 the second and so on until you cannot complete given reps. - 20 rounds, 16 reps

30 mins ring work with skin the cats. All gripping had to be done with fingers as the skin will completely peel off my hand otherwise. Will try to get Lynne done at the weekend.

Tabata Rowing - 1039m
I think you got me on this one Richard, I will have to get a decent tabata timer as well as on my first try I used the C2's clock and as i stopped for my first 10 second break so did the timer. I then re-started and tried to keep the clock going in the 10 second break by just moving the pullin arm very slightly. All in all not a very good way of doing it. My stopwatch battery ran out also.
Great workout mate, yeh iv done intervals on rowing machine, great workout but you defo gotta keep, moving the pulley.
Eh mate, the **** hit the fan, the floor, and eveything in the room.

Ricky
Old 11-07-2008, 03:51 AM   #1093
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Macaulay View Post
Great workout mate, yeh iv done intervals on rowing machine, great workout but you defo gotta keep, moving the pulley.
Eh mate, the **** hit the fan, the floor, and eveything in the room.

Ricky
Yes I just visited and had to scan back about 3 pages to find the beginning. No harm done its only music , we got 3 days on the naughty step as our sentence.

This months Painstorm is evil, I tested it out for 5 rounds last night. Death by BW Front Squats
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
Old 11-07-2008, 03:56 AM   #1094
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
Yes I just visited and had to scan back about 3 pages to find the beginning. No harm done its only music , we got 3 days on the naughty step as our sentence.

This months Painstorm is evil, I tested it out for 5 rounds last night. Death by BW Front Squats
I dunno could be longer, she was pretty P'od. Though i agree, after all the political chat, a wee music debate or disagreement is nothing.

Whats all involved in it (sets/reps)?

Ricky
Old 11-07-2008, 04:09 AM   #1095
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
I dunno could be longer, she was pretty P'od. Though i agree, after all the political chat, a wee music debate or disagreement is nothing.

Whats all involved in it (sets/reps)?

Ricky
Its the same as the pull up ladder.
Start a stopwatch and the first minute you do 1 BW Front Squat
2nd minute 2, then third 3 and so on until you cannot complete the amount of reps for the minute. Starts very easy but suddenly catches up with you as your reps go up and rest goes down.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:15 AM   #1096
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
Its the same as the pull up ladder.
Start a stopwatch and the first minute you do 1 BW Front Squat
2nd minute 2, then third 3 and so on until you cannot complete the amount of reps for the minute. Starts very easy but suddenly catches up with you as your reps go up and rest goes down.

Yeh i just replied on patricks log. And with mith a bodyweight of 205, and a front squat max of about 242, i dont think id last too long in this lol.

Well, i said i was going back to metcon and the suck....might be a good way to make my return lol.

Ricky
Old 11-07-2008, 04:17 AM   #1097
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Yeh i just replied on patricks log. And with mith a bodyweight of 205, and a front squat max of about 242, i dont think id last too long in this lol.

Well, i said i was going back to metcon and the suck....might be a good way to make my return lol.

Ricky
Same max as me 242lb, Im a bit lighter than you though at 187lb. A very evil WOD to return on.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:31 AM   #1098
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
Same max as me 242lb, Im a bit lighter than you though at 187lb. A very evil WOD to return on.
Yeh so for me to come out on top id ahve to complete an extra round over you, cat see that happening.I mean i quite like front squatting but with your strength levels i dunno!!

Ricky
Old 11-07-2008, 07:01 AM   #1099
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Yeh so for me to come out on top id ahve to complete an extra round over you, cat see that happening.I mean i quite like front squatting but with your strength levels i dunno!!

Ricky
Just save it for when you feel powerful, the painstorm workout can be done any day this month.

Down the track tonight to really zap some carbon in me pumas
Old 11-07-2008, 07:04 AM   #1100
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

Quote:
Just save it for when you feel powerful, the painstorm workout can be done any day this month.

Down the track tonight to really zap some carbon in me pumas
Sprints?? What distance you like doing? iv got loadsa sprint drills and excercises i can give you.

Ricky