CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 08-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
Carlos Cristan

Profile:
Fort Knox

Looking for anyone who needs someone to workout with or a place to workout in the Fort Knox area. CrossFit RamRod is 100% Unit focused and we utilize CrossFit to train our Soldiers and for the most part particularly only a couple of specialty platoons. I'm contemplating incorporating an afternoon WOD that would be open to military members outside of the Unit, possibly dependants, or DA civilians who may be interested in making CrossFit part of their fitness regimen. Feel free to contact me via this forum, email me at carlos.cristan@us.army.mil, or visit the CrossFit RamRod page @ http://crossfitramrod.blogspot.com for other contact information. This is an attempt to gauge interest so feel free to contact me anytime with any questions regarding a possible regularly scheduled class time open to the public. CrossFit RamRod is a nonprofit military affiliate and instruction is free of charge to all Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves, dependants, and DA civilians and includes a free subscription to Beyond The Whiteboard.