CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #781
Dave Matteson

Profile:
Re: CrossFitMatch.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bedell View Post
Not sure if everyone wants to hear my sordid details.

Not much happened physically in my bed, but had a good time at the club we went to Saturday night. My gf and I took a girl out with us that I am trying to convert into my gf#2.
It's been a goal of mine for a while now to have seven gfs so I can nickname them after the seven dwarves.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #782
Jamie J. Skibicki

Profile:

You can keep grumpy and bashful

Old 04-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #783
Frank Dennis

Profile:

I imagine Sleepy would be a bit of a dead f!@#... Dopey could be fun, if you like 'em dumb... Sneezy would be problematic... Doc would have to be a MILF...

So, you're pretty much left with Happy.

Last edited by Frank Dennis; 04-27-2009 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: Just to be clear, I had to Google their names...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #784
Dave Matteson

Profile:

This was actually a spin-off from a friend's idea. She wanted to collect enough boys to be able to name each of them after a Disney princess.

Actually, "Doc" wouldn't be too hard for me to find given my profession and more likely than not, she wouldn't be a MILF. Or, at least the "M" part of that.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #785
Renee Lee

Profile:

you had to google the dwarves' names frank?! i'm very disappointed

Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #786
Frank Dennis

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Matteson View Post
This was actually a spin-off from a friend's idea. She wanted to collect enough boys to be able to name each of them after a Disney princess.

Actually, "Doc" wouldn't be too hard for me to find given my profession and more likely than not, she wouldn't be a MILF. Or, at least the "M" part of that.
My Googling informed me that Doc was called Doc 'cause he was the oldest and wisest... not that that matters, but my smarminess depended upon it. I suppose you could just find 7 chicks and apply the names arbitrarily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Lee View Post
you had to google the dwarves' names frank?! i'm very disappointed
Yeah, sadly I don't know anything about the Teletubbies or Dora the Explorer, either... my education is sadly lacking.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #787
Renee Lee

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Dennis View Post
My Googling informed me that Doc was called Doc 'cause he was the oldest and wisest... not that that matters, but my smarminess depended upon it. I suppose you could just find 7 chicks and apply the names arbitrarily...

Yeah, sadly I don't know anything about the Teletubbies or Dora the Explorer, either... my education is sadly lacking.
...dora the explorer and the teletubbies != the seven dwarves!!!

snow white came out in the '30s for crying out loud...if _i_ grew up with disney, you certainly must have

Old 04-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #788
Frank Dennis

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Lee View Post
...dora the explorer and the teletubbies != the seven dwarves!!!

snow white came out in the '30s for crying out loud...if _i_ grew up with disney, you certainly must have
Nope, I (thankfully) missed pretty much all the kiddie-marketing pablums. When most kids were watching Disney and similar stuff, I was out jumping off the roof of our house into the pool.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #789
Alix Clark

Profile:

Frank, I for one am quite glad you had to Google their names! Knowing the 7 dwarves off by heart is not a quality I'm looking for in a guy. And yeah, I know I'm not your type!!

Brian - GF#2 - concurrent or consecutive? Are you planning on being CF's answer to Hef? Will we soon be seeing Girls of the CF Mansion coming to a cable channel near us?

I did plenty of appalling things during my university years and yes it's fun (well, some of it) but I do think it has social (and sometimes more) consequences. Unfortunately we tend not to realise that until we're through it and (hopefully) safely on the other side. Somehow, despite my appalling behaviour I managed to stay mercifully distant from other people's unwanted (key word) bodily fluids throughout uni. Phew! There's a good reason I'm not having kids!

Old 04-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #790
Brian Bedell

Profile:

Anybody can do consecutive. I'm a CF'r gosh darn it!

Closed Thread